Education helps breakdown stereotypes, aids progress, is integral in any democracy, and helps breakdown unnecessary fear in pregnant women.
In this educational series entitled: “Labor Complications,” Bump into Reality will cover common misconceptions about labor utilizing trusted medical research.
Please let me know if there are some topics you’d like to read about. The following are some topics in our queue:
- Nuchal cords (umbilical cord around the neck)
- Dropping heart rate of the baby
- Meconium Poo
- Too large of a baby inside the belly
- Pregnancy beyond 40 weeks
- Birth after a cesarean
- Twins, triplets, and more
Latest posts by Mindy (see all)
- Toilet Train from Birth - August 12, 2016
- Calvin is Born: Medication-free Labor with Hypnobabies - June 21, 2016
- Is it possible to enjoy labor? - April 10, 2016